Read the latest news from the Center for Bioethics and Medical Humanities. Learn more about our work and faculty's latest honors and publications.
- Elisa J. Gordon receives "Making a Difference in Real-World Bioethics Dilemmas" award from the Greenwall Foundation12.06.2017
- New case-based curriculum modules from the American Academy of Pediatrics help pediatric training programs teach bioethics11.01.2017
- Megan Crowley-Matoka's "Domesticating Organ Transplant" wins 2017 Latin American Studies Association Award for Social Sciences Book06.14.2017
In the News
- JGIM article describes the ethical framework Feinberg students use to track former patients in the EHR01.04.2018Gregory E. Brisson, Cynthia Barnard, Patrick D. Tyler, David M. Liebovitz, Kathy Johnson Neely
- 08.15.2017Sarah C. Bauer and Angira Patel